Total Pageviews

Monday, July 11, 2011

Cupcake Soaps, Mixed Colours, Felt Strawberries and Blue Faux Cupakes




























These are my latest editions of my cupcake soaps, they smell delicious, the brown and cream ones are scented with  dark chocolate and swirled with buttercream snickerdoodle.
The pink and white are pina colada, these smell amazing.

I have also been busy completing my felt orders and have only managed to make a few items for my next market, these are a dozen strawberries all ready for an order.

The blue cupcakes are my new faux cupcakes they are scented so smell absolutely amazing, i made the roses myself out of fimo it was my first attempt at making roses and i was happy with the way they turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely and amazing as always Julie, these lot look so good enough to eat well done.

    ReplyDelete