Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Feet Cupcake Soaps, Strawberry Tart Soaps and more

Happy Feet Cupcake Soap

and another

Pink Pig Cupcake Soap

Ladybird Cupcake Soap

Butterfly Cupcake Soap

Strawberry Tart

and again

and again

Strawberry Cheesecake Slice Soap

Caramel and Vanilla Slice Soap


Banana Split Soap.
A few weeks ago me and my daughter were out shopping when we saw these little penguins, at the time happy feet had washed ashore and was eating sticks and sand, thinking of him we just had to buy them, i turned them into little happy feet cupcakes.
I just love my strawberry tarts they look so realistic, staring at them makes me hungry, i just want to take a bite.
My strawberry cheesecake slice looks lovely, i am really happy with the way it turned out.
 Banana split what can i say, bananas, berries and cream yum.
Caramel Vanilla slice smells great, i just know this will sell fast everyone loves the mix of gooey caramel and sweet vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment