Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The fun never stops... even more foodie soaps

Cupcake Soaps


Decadent Chocolate Cupcake Soaps


Strawberry Tarts

Pastries

Chocolate Desserts

Mini Cupcake Soaps

Sundae Cupcake soaps

Pink Fun Cupcake soaps



Pretty Rose Topped Cupcake Soaps



Banana Cake Soap

Marshmallow Soaps
It's been a crazy week, I've been so busy making soaps.
I had a stall at my children's old primary school and had a wonderful time, it was lovely to see my son and his lovely partner turn up for the day and help me out with the selling, we had a few laughs when the rain came down and the wind blew with great force, they were holding up the sides of the gazebo to stop it from blowing away i had visions of a foamy soapy mess..... but eventually it stopped and the son came out...
These are just a few of my newest soaps, i have loads of soap making to catch up on and with Christmas fast approaching i am running out of time.
I have a stall at the Raglan market this weekend and am looking forward to it, i havent been there since last summer, hopefully the weather will improve and the sun will come out... fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment