Total Pageviews

Monday, February 6, 2012

Yummy little Soaps, Cupcakes and Desserts...

Dainty Little Cupcakes Soap

Fruity Desserts Soaps

Little Pink Cupcake Soaps

More Little Pink Cupcake Soaps


I just love making cupcake soaps, these are my latest editions, they are completely different from the cupcakes i usually make as i wanted to try something a little different this time, as i was sick of the same cupcakes day in day out,i am so pleased with the way that these turned out, they are dainty and smell delicious...
I brought my lovely cases on line they are so pretty, the duck egg blue with dots is my favourite,but they are all so lovely...
I also brought some fantastic fragrances from another supplier in America, they are absolutely amazing... i used the same amount that i usually would in a batch of soap but the smell is so strong, they said they were concentrated but i wasn't sure so i put plenty in,(my last supplier said that to but they were not that strong) next time i would only need a small amount, it got me thinking how watered down the fragrances i usually buy are,as a loyal customer i felt a little ripped off as i spend a small fortune on fragrances and the shipping costs are huge, but now at least buying beautiful concentrated fragrances from my new supplier will be a lot cheaper and they have so many more fragrances for me to choose from that are so much stronger and the postage is so much cheaper, they even sent me a free gift....
I have made some beautiful batches of soap with my new fragrances, i cant wait till they are ready to use, i scented one with pink sugar, omg this smells absolutely amazing, i cant stop smelling this soap, i just love it... everyone that has smelled this soap loves it as much as i do, so i know that this is one fragrance i will be buying plenty of, my only problem is that it changed colour a bit, but it still looks and smells divine, i will post a pic when it's ready...bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment