Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Rebbekah Makes Soap (her first batch of soap)








Rebbekah Makes Soap

This is my daughter Rebbekah's first attempt at soap making, she has watched me make bars of soap hundreds of times and wanted to try her hand at making her own soaps, i think they look amazing...
I can't wait for them to finish curing  so that we can try them i just know that they will be beautiful creamy bars as she added the best oils and butters to her mix.
I think she must be have been bitten with the soap making bug too as she asked me if she could make another batch today, this could be perfect for me as i have been so busy making bar soaps that i haven't had as much time as i would like to make my foodie soaps, so maybe she can do the bars and I'll concentrate on making the cake soaps, perfect plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment