Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Soap Sensations Cupcake Soaps(all mine no one else's)





















These are a few of my latest cupcakes and cheesecake soaps and a few bars soaps.
I must say i am a little reluctant to post any more photos after some of the photos i had previously listed were stolen and used in another sellers etsy store.
But i decided not to let this incident stop me from doing what i enjoy, so here are all new cupcakes and cheesecake soaps for your eyes to devour...

I have all new shampoo bars in stock this time in the rosemary orange and ginger and hemp and patchouli... although i like these latest ones  i still prefer my tea tree shampoo bars, the tea tree bars have proved to be very popular, as have been the hemp patchouli bars, i have made another large batch of these as the last batch have already just about sold out...i wasn't sure if these would be a keeper but they most definitely are....

I absolutely love the way the patchouli hemp bars smell which is really unusual for me as i am more of a sweet tooth / floral person so i am curing a delicious bar soap in the same patchouli scent, not that the shampoo bars cant be used as body bars, because they can, but i just want to have a bar that i can use solely for washing with...

The caramel vanilla is so delicious i am using this in my shower at the moment, it makes me want sweets every time i use it, my bathroom smells so yummy like a sweet shop every time i shower...

Let me know what you think of my latest creations, bye for now...


4 comments:

  1. oh wow those cupcakes are amazing!! :)
    to stop people stealing your images I'd recommend using a watermark over the top of your images that way they're Brussels to other people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your items are beautiful.. I was wondering how do you not have a issue with the vanilla?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched my heat and added coconut oil but still is brown tinted instead of white

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 more comment is there a link to purchase your items?

    ReplyDelete